Monday 12 June 2017

Unit 1 - Skills development in performing arts

Wednesday 5th April
Today we were focusing on learning the lines for the duologue. We spent all of the lesson today going over the lines so that in the next few lessons we can focus more on expression, intonation and movement. Here is a link to a video of Angel and I practicing our lines:
This is the first time that we have both gone through the script without looking at our scripts. I think that this run-through went quite well as we can now remember all of our lines with prompts from our lecturer, Cara.
We are making good progress in time for the performance. We will be performing this duologue before the UCAN performance. Outside of lectures I will go over my lines just so that I can make sure they are secure in my memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment