Wednesday 23 May 2018

Unit 37 - Dance performance


Wednesday 16th May
On Monday we recorded the voiceovers for the performance. These voiceovers will be played in between the songs to help tell the story of Maleficent. These are currently in the process of being edited by Paul and will be ready for us to use in the tech/dress rehearsal.
We have had a few extra rehearsals throughout the past week to ensure that everything is ready in time for the show.
Today we were having an extra rehearsal to make sure that I knew all of the choreography in time for the show. The rehearsal today involved going through all of the dances in the order that they will be performed with the main focus on ‘This is me’. This is because I only learnt this dance last week and I am still struggling to remember it. I think this is because it is a different style of dance which I am used to and am still working on the choreography. After working on this routine for some time, I finally managed to get the choreography and now need to work on perfecting it before the tech/dress rehearsal tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment